This is the first ISBL National Conference and is the only two-day event solely dedicated to the school business leadership professional, where all content is tailored specifically to the audience, including national networking opportunities, high quality keynote speakers, interactive workshops, policy direction and practical tools to take back to your school.
The focus of the conference will be on ‘Projecting Professionalism’ – how this can be achieved, who the stakeholders are that can influence this, and how we, as professionals, can and must control our own professional recognition and acknowledgement.
- Damian Hinds, Education Secretary of State - to be invited
- The Real David Cameron (independent thinking associate)
- Leora Cuddas, CEO of Freedom and Autonomy for Schools (FASNA)
- Professor Karen Starr, Deakin University, Australia
- Charles E. Peterson, President, ASBO International, USA
- Paul Whiteman, General Secretary, NAHT
- Dr Robin Bevan, ISBL Patron and National Education Union (NEU) Vice-chair -to be invited