Site Manager Training:
Part 2 – Property Related Health & Safety
During this one day course attendees, will be introduced to the general elements of health and safety including the regulations that underpin them. In addition areas, such as electrical safety, hazard management, risk assessment principles, asbestos management, control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH) and the maintenance of COSHH records will also be covered.
By the end of the course delegates will be better able to:
- Understand the relationship between Health and Safety law and work practices.
- Identify significant hazards and assess the risks.
- Develop and manage hazard registers.
- Understand how risk assessments are used to provide safe working conditions.
- Contribute to the overall management of Health and Safety in the school/academy environment.
- Recognise the importance of maintaining appropriate records.
- Manage COSHH requirements and supervise cleaning operations.
To find out course dates, locations and to register a place please click below. Alternative for more information please call 0330 123 2549.