Safer Recruitment Training Courses
From 1 January 2010, it became obligatory that any school staff appointments should be made by a recruitment panel that includes at least one person trained in Safer Recruitment.
Who should attend?
Run by DfE accredited trainers our Safer Recruitment training is aimed at school leaders who are involved in the recruitment process, including managers, interview panels, head teachers, deputies, governors, senior teams and bursars.
- Help school leaders recruit safely.
- Raise awareness of offender behaviour.
- Prevent the recruitment of unsuitable people.
- Highlight what to look for in application forms.
- Learn useful interview questions.
- Implement pre-employment checks.
- Review policies and practises to minimise risk.
Download the course outline.
To find out course dates, locations and to register a place please click below. Alternatively for more information click on the button below.