National Living Wage & National Minimum Wage Rates
Following the recommendations of the independent Low Pay Commission, the government will increase the National Living Wage (NLW) from April 2017 to £7.50. In addition, the Government have also agreed to increase the National Minimum Wage rates (NMW).
The rates from 1 April 2017 will be:
- £7.50 per hour - 25 yrs old and over
- £7.05 per hour - 21-24 yrs old
- £5.60 per hour - 18-20 yrs old
- £4.05 per hour - 16-17 yrs old
- £3.50 for apprentices under 19 or 19 or over who are in the first year of apprenticeship.
For further information please get in touch with a member of the team directly on 0330 123 2540 .