SIMS Training in December and the New Year
As part of Strictly Educations' commitment to deliver high level services and solutions we will be running SIMS training courses, free User Groups and Workshops in December and the New Year from our Higham’s Park office, London, E4 9HH.
We welcome any schools or academies who do not currently take our service to these courses. Please see below for our course programme and click here to download a PDF for prices and packages:
Please note the workshop cover helpful tips, if there are any areas you specifically want to cover about the subject you can submit them up to 48 hours beforehand and we will incorporate them into the session.
- SIMS Workshop Attendance Tuesday 13th December 2016 9:30 am - 11:30 pm
- SIMS Workshop - Behaviour, inlcuding tips on reporting Tuesday 13th December 2016 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- SIMS User Group Thursday 12th January 2017 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- School Census Tuesday 17th January 2017 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- School Census - using live school data Thursday 19th January 2017 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- SIMS New Users Tuesday 24th January 2017 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- New Users Basic Reporting Training Wednesday 8th February 2017 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- SIMS Workshop - TBA
- Thursday 23rd February 2017 TBA
To register for any of the SIMS courses please e-mail SIMS@StrictlyEducation.co.uk or alternatively call our SIMS support desk on 0330 123 2544, option 1.
We recommend booking early due to the popularity of these courses.
If you have any SIMS queries in the mean-time please feel free to get in touch, we also have SIMS consultancy time available.