SIMS Attendance & Reporting Training
During this one day course attendees will learn how to use SIMS Attendance to fulfil day to day statutory attendance monitoring requirements.
It is aimed at Attendance Officers and School Administrators who have responsibility for attendance and SIMS.
By the end of the course delegates will be better able to:
- Plan a strategy for managing the statutory attendance process
- Customise SIMS Attendance to meet the particular needs of your school
- Understand the potential links to other functionality in SIMS
- Identify the most efficient way of collecting data effectively
- Report attendance data to help monitor attendance
To find out course dates, locations and to register a place please click below. Alternatively for more information please call 0330 123 2544.