SIMS New User Training
This half day course is aimed at new school administrators with responsibility for maintaining the SIMS data-base with pupil data.
Attendees will learn about the functionality and features of SIMS and how to enter and maintain new pupil data.
By the end of the course delegates will be better able to:
- Find their way around SIMS.
- Explore and configure the homepage.
- Look for pupil information.
- Enter new pupils into SIMS.
- Use the Links Menu including quick letters and attach documentation.
To find out course dates, locations and to register a place please click below. Alternatively for more information please call 0330 123 2544.