SIMS SEN User Training
During this one day course attendees will explore the functionality of SEN in SIMS to enable you to use it effectively and efficiently in relation to the SEN Code of Practice.
SENCOs and/or any staff with responsibility for overseeing SEN Provision, or maintaining SEN information in SIMS
By the end of the course delegates will be better able to:
- Manage and record details of reviews, events & provisions
- Manage pupils with statements
- Edit SEN look up tables to provide school customisation
- Add linked adults, agents and agencies
- Send and receive SEN messages
- Run SEN Reports
- Configure SIMS homepage to support SEN processes
To find out course dates, locations and to register a place please click below. Alternatively for more information please call 0330 123 2544.