SIMS Assessment & Data Analysis
This full day course is aimed at Senior leaders or staff with responsibility for the assessment process. This course requires a sound knowledge of SIMS Assessment.
Attendees will learn how to analyse the full range of your students’ assessment data, including exploring advanced features which enable you to use SIMS Analysis as a tool to improve student attainment.
Aims of the Course:
- The creation and maintenance of user defined groups
- The creation and use of analysis grids; group, aspect, chance and result sets
- Basic analysis techniques within assessment marksheets
- Creating tracking grids
- The design and construction of complex Assessment templates
- Using progress and value-added graphs
To find out course dates, locations and to register a place please click below. Alternatively for more information please call 0330 123 2544.