SIMS Discover Overview
This half day course is aimed at users of SIMS who wish to explore the pre-defined functionality of SIMS Discover for both primary and secondary schools.
Attendees will learn how to use the analysis tool to analyse their school’s data effectively. This hands-on course provides a useful overview of the software. The course will help you drill down into your data so you can monitor at risk groups, assess intervention strategies and to see the whole picture.
By the end of the course delegates will be better able to understand:
- The relationship between SIMS and Discover
- The SIMS Discover Interface
- The range and scope of the pre-defined SIMS Discover graphs
- How to generate Venn analysis
- How to create dynamic groups which feed back into SIMS with automatic update alerts
To find out course dates, locations and to register a place please click below. Alternatively for more information please call 0330 123 2544.