Safer Recruitment Training
There have been recent changes to the guidance on safer recruitment. We offer accredited full-day training courses on Safer Recruitment incorporating the most recent guidance (July 2015).
Our next course is on Friday 9th October 2015, 09:00 - 17:00 at Higham’s Park in the London Borough of Waltham Forest.
- Help school leaders recruit safely.
- Raise awareness of offender behaviour.
- Prevent the recruitment of unsuitable people.
- Highlight what to look for in application forms.
- Learn useful interview questions.
- Implement pre-employment checks.
- Review policies and practises to minimise risk.
Who should attend?
Run by DfE accredited trainers our Safer Recruitment training is aimed at school leaders who are involved in the recruitment process, including managers, interview panels, head teachers, deputies, governors, senior teams and bursars.