MATs Summit 2017, Forum Training
Are you looking to join a MAT or improve performance if you’re already part of one? Do you know the legal process that’s involved or areas to focus on for continued development? Forum Training’s Multi-Academy Trust Conference will help to answer these questions, as well as assessing your governance structure and reviewing your finance management systems.
Topics covered on this full day conference will be expert-led and will include:
- Effective MAT governance – understanding who is accountable, making decisions and building relationships
- Financial challenges of running a MAT – liaising with the EFA, getting value for money and evaluating procurement policies
- Developing strong leadership – key leadership skills, reputation management and effective communication
- The legal process of joining a MAT – implementing a step-by-step guide, carrying out due diligence and creating successful strategies
- Enhancing the performance of academies within MATs – sharing vision, values and ethos as well as monitoring progress and assuring quality
- Self-evaluating for continued improvement – demonstrating outstanding criteria for inspection and putting it into practice.
During the day, you’ll have the opportunity to network and interact with colleagues, plus meet relevant suppliers offering you the latest in management tools and solutions. What’s more, you’ll also be able to access and download all presentations after the conference via our website, so that you can train your colleagues. Book now to guarantee your place!
Who should attend?
- Headteachers or Principals
- Chief Executive Officers
- School Business Managers or Bursars
- Finance Directors and Managers
- Board of directors
- Trustees including the chair
- Governors including the chair
- Clerks to governors
- Other members of the SLT