Enhanced Site Manager Package
Strictly Education Facilities Staffing is extending the mobile site cover scheme that we currently provide to schools and academies.
In our recent customer feedback survey, you told us that in some cases you are looking for more experience in the policy, procedural and management aspects of the premises role.
We have listened to your comments are now pleased to offer a new enhanced Site Manager package to schools.
This additional support is designed to provide a boosted service in the changing face of premises support. As business managers continue to juggle numerous operational tasks there is a growing need to delegate strategic tasks to their support staff.
Our Site Manager package provides staff to you who are at a more senior level to set up and manage the following:
- Awareness and compliance of policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, security and confidentiality.
- Contribution to the overall ethos, work and aims of the school.
- Assisting in the supervision, training and development of staff.
- Ensuring compliance by self and others with all health and safety policies and procedures.
- Ensuring safe use by self and others of equipment and materials.
- Responsibility of, in conjunction with the school business manager, the administration and control of appropriate areas of the budget.
- Attendance and participation in regular site meetings.
- Presentation of a positive personal image, contributing to a welcoming school environment.
- Promotion of health and safety of pupils, staff and visitors (in accordance with appropriate health and safety legislation) at all times.
- Managements of complete site teams including caretakers, cleaners and grounds staff.
In addition to this you will continue to receive the added support of your area Field Officer which is included in the price.