SIMS Service Desk 2018 Performance

Strictly Education continues to improve year-on-year with more outstanding figures for our SIMS Support Service Desk during 2018.

As one of eleven independent Capita SIMS Accredited Support Partners, we publish key statistics that report how our SIMS service desk has performed in the previous year.

Our latest report shows an improvement on our 2017 results. The dedicated service desk resolved 100% of calls within KPI time frames and 66% of those enquiries were resolved on the same day during 2018.

  • 100% Service Desk response rate

  • 100% of calls resolved within KPI time frames

  • 66% of calls resolved on the same day of enquiry

Results from a customer satisfaction survey (December 2018) show that 75% of our clients rate Strictly Education’s SIMS Support service as excellent and the remaining 25% of customers said we were good or very good. Once again this represents an increase from 2017 at 72% and 2016's poll findings of 70% for an excellent rating.

93% of SIMS support customers also believe Strictly Education offers good value for money for SIMS Support.

For more information on our SIMS Support service please call Strictly Education on 0330 123 2544.

Latest Training Courses

Strictly News

Multi Academy Trusts & Academies

Service Solutions

Our academy and MAT services

Conversion Guidance

Planning on becoming an academy?

Academy & MAT resources

Download helpful information

Case Studies

eBooks

Our partners: