Staffing Support Update
Did you know that your Staffing Support SLA is far more than just your field officer visiting your school?
It is support in every sense of the word and also covers staff recruitment which will save you time when it comes to advertising, shortlisting interviews and making employment checks. For support staff i.e. cleaners, MDAs and premises officers we can take all that pain away!
Our dedicated recruitment team in conjunction with your field officer can deal with everything for you right up to the point of employment for your new member of staff.
And that is not all - with your Staffing Support Service Level Agreement you can also expect the following:
- Assessments of local service priorities and the provision of evaluation reports on caretaking operations.
- Preparing work programmes, routine work schedules and development plans for individual caretaking staff as well as supporting with performance reviews.
- Identifying training needs and providing or arranging for induction and staff development training to take place including health and safety, first aid, working in teams, behavioural matters and general good working practice.
- Developing schemes for handyperson projects and activities.
- Providing technical support, professional advice and guidance concerning procurement of equipment and materials
- Ongoing support and reports following implementation of work programmes
In addition we perform regular monitoring of your caretaking staff including:
- Scheduled visits by field officers to discuss and review all aspects of staff performance and related services
- Supervision and monitoring of staff during periods of school closure (eg. half-term and other holidays) with dedicated service calls to deal with contractors.
- Attending alarm calls and other emergencies in accordance with police requirements during school closure (24 hours a day).
- Providing professional advice and guidance concerning general staffing issues